We had Open House Brno 2019 and our team Platform Security had talk on this event. Slides are available here, demos are here. It was informal presentation of Platform Security teams and technologies.
Demos were about:
- confined root
- real hacking using shellshock with SELinux Enforcing/Permissive
- Audit: looking which process is creating suspicious file
- USBGuard: real example with BAD USB
- OpenSCAP: scanning the system and remediation
- Crypto: unencrypted mail communication between two friends and evil admin who read and modified the communication
Several demos are available on gitlab and you can try them on your Fedora system!